We make every piece of jewelry in-house, from scratch, using only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Every piece we make is made-to-order. It means that we don't have stock sitting around and the production process after we receive a new order.
When placing an order for a standard product through one of our sales platform, there is a few things you should expect:
- Once the purchase is completed, you will receive a confirmation email. Please take a moment to check that we have your most up-to-date shipping address, email address, and phone number on file. Contact us if they change during the process.
- At this moment, your order is automatically added to a queue of orders waiting to be fulfilled.
- You can expect your handcrafted piece to take 4-6 weeks before it gets shipped or delivered. This time frame may vary depending on the complexity of your design and if any parts need to be ordered from other suppliers.
- After the product is finished, an email will be sent to you confirming that it has been fulfilled. You will also receive a tracking number so that you can monitor your order as it is shipped to you.
- Please allow 5 business days for the order to be processed and shipped, after you've received the fulfillment email.
Click here to read more about our shipping policy.
However, please note that the production time is an estimate and may be influenced by different events out of our control. If at any point you are curious as to what stage your piece is at in production, do not hesitate to contact us.
We understand that this may seem like a long process. But we are working hard to guarantee that every piece of jewelry meets our high standards in terms of quality and craftsmanship and we believe the wait is worth it.
If you need your jewelry faster, we can accommodate you with a rush order fee; this option puts your order at the head of our production queue. This service fee will decrease the production time to 7-14 business days (if supplies are on hand) and does not include shipping.
The rush order fee depends on the price of the product selected:
Products of 50$ or less: Rush fee of 20$
Products over 50$: Rush fee of 50$
Look for the rush order add-on on products pages.
It is possible to add an order rush fee after placing the order. There are no restrictions on the time you have to do this. If you want to add a rush order fee after you placed your order, send us a message!
The production time of a custom design order is set by the terms of agreement between the client and Circle A Chainmail.
Contact us to get a production time estimation for your project!